Ed Hardy By Christian Audigier Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Valorie R.

BY ED HARDY

Possessing a fragrance note of: Apple Mango Strawberry Red Grapefruit Feesia Watery Muget Linden Blossom Warm Amber Musk Tonka Bean And Vanilla Puddin, Introduced in 2008, Dimensions: 2'' L x 2'' W x 7'' H, see more...

Buy on ULTA
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is a go to scent for me. I love the fruity strawberry notes of it. The scent last all day on both the skin and clothes. The price is one of the few that has stayed normal over the years when the rest have all jumped up to insane amounts. My only complaint is after 10-11 months the scent does start to turn a little alcohol-Ish, so if you like to switch your perfumes around this one needs to be used up kinda fast.
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
This is by far my favorite perfume. I'm almost out and haven't seen it 😞 I'm probably on my 5 bottle or maybe more lol my fiance is the one who buys it for me. The smell is amazing I love it not strong and just right. Of course I'll be buying more and continue to buy it. Its a very nice smell.
Iliana U.
My sister used to love this back in the day. She ALWAYS wore it no matter where she went. I liked it at the beginning but I ended up hating it because our whole room smelled like it all the time. By this I can tell you that the smell lasts a long long time!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in absolute love with this fragrance! I could wear it everyday, it's that good. I usually buy mine at KOHL'S, Target, Ulta, etc. I really liked the packaging of this product and the fact that it's so concentrated so you don't have to spray too much! This is really good, I highly recommend it.
Teonsha T.
This is one of my go to perfumes. It's my favorite out of all my high end perfumes. It's a little pricey but it's soooo worth it. It has a subtle sweet smell and lasts all day. Sometimes it's stays in my clothes and I can smell the scent on my clothes when I'm doing laundry. I would soooo soooo recommend this.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
So I hadn't really heard of anyone wearing Ed Hardy in a while but Ed Hardy could definitely make a comeback with this perfume! I have so many perfumes but this is definitely in my top 3! The scent is ADDICTING! It smells sweet and it is just the perfect scent. I wear it for every occasion.
Valorie R.
Douglasville, GA
One of my favorite perfumes. Will run out and immediately go buy another. So many compliments when I wear it. Can't get enough of this perfume. A must have for all the ladies that love to smell good and turn a couple of heads!
berta C.
I like that it is so easy to find. It has a very concentrated fragrance. I find it overwhelming at times, but some days I really don't mind it. A little definitely goes a long way.
celia m.
Bloomfield, IA
I loooove this product. It's a little on the pricey side, but worth it 100%. You only need on spray and that'll last you all day! The compliments people give you are great too!
shannon b.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the pink one I love it last long its with a lot to last a long time its a little pricey but you it is so worth it last long smells great