BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I like Ed Hardy. My mom wears this and I thought it smelt really good and now I wear it. It's definitely affordable
chyenne G.
chyenne G.
Beaumont, TX
Love this fragrance. would totally recommend someone to purchase for another person.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
When this first came out I bought and used it all the time, smell lasted forever!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
This fragrance set is so amasing. The lotion is so smooth and creamy. The sent lasts all day i get so many compliments wgen i wear this
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
Set is great the smell is amazing everyone loves he way it smells when I have it on
Amber C.
Amber C.
I Absolutely love this fragrance. It has a great appealing scent and best of all its long lasting. I don't have to reapply several times throughout the day. I aleays get compliments when i have it on. YES DEFINETLY RECOMMEND IT 100% ☺👌
Emily N.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Ed Hardy was the biggest hype in my middle school days. Sadly now that I'm 20 I find Ed Hardy not to be worth the price they offer. But this perfume smells decent.
janet v.