BY ED HARDY

Launched By The Design House Of Christian Audigier In 2010. Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Spicy Cardamom, Ambrette Seed, Jasmine, Neroli, Apple And Pink Peppercorn. Recommended For Casual Use. Women see more...

Buy on www.cos...*
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ed Hardy Born Wild for Women Eau de Parfum is a bit stronger to me then most of the other Ed Hardy sents. It sometimes has more of a spicy smell on me. Maybe from the peppercorn in it? It isn't a scent I would wear everyday.
Charisma D.
Midlothian, TX
I love Ed Hardy, I own so much ed hardy. This fragrance is very feminine and lovely. I've had this for years, used it everyday and still have a good amount left.
Brenda p.
I own this Ed Hardy perfume and it is one of my favorites. It has a fresh nice fragrance that I like to wear eery day. Great day and night smell.
Jordan W.
Titusville, PA
Not too pricey. Love this scent but can be strong if overused. Would recommend for a high school girl.
Stephanie B.
I just got a bottle of this. A soft fresh scent. This is a good nite on the town spray.