Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz

Edgy &Amp; Modern A Wild Combination Of Pepper, Cardamom, Sweet And Metallic Neroli, Navel Oranges, Sandalwood &Amp; Juicy Apples.&Nbsp; It Is An Edgy And Modern Fragrance That Is Electrifying And Puts You In Charge.&Nbsp; Brings Your Adventurous Side On The Fore Front.&Nbsp; Let Them Keep Thinking That You Were Born Wild!&Nbsp; Top Notes:&Nbsp; Apple, Navel Oranges Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Cardamom, Neroli Jasmine Base Notes:&Nbsp; Pepper &Amp; Sandalwood Made In Usa see more...

Liz W.
Liz W.
This has an incredibly potent smell, but it is not unpleasant. My boyfriend received a bottle of this from his Step Dad and it lasted him forever! It is incredibly strong when you first put it on and will last all day!
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
This product was a great choice and turned out to be an even better gift. The smell is great and men love it! it always feels nice to walk in and be asked " what are you wearing it smells good!"
Unique W.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Smells really bad. I would not recommend this cologne to anybody. Smells too strong like someone is trying cover up being musty.
Julia A.
Julia A.
This product is okay but it's not the best smelling cologne I have ever smelled. It has a interesting smell but one could get used to it.
Diana H.
Diana H.
To me, this smells like Axe but for people over thirty. It's not a clean smell and it is overpowering. It's not a smell that I would find attractive or find that it worth the price.
Koren K.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Master Groomer Expert
Really this stuff doesn't drink but doesn't smell awesome either. I would assume as much as the price is and coming from ed hardy it would smell awesome.
Jamaal S.
Jamaal S.
Morrow, GA
I just really don't like the smell of anything ed hardy. it just smells like old man. i don't like it at all.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
I like the way it smell on guys its a manley smell to me my son like its and my honey do to so we buy ed hardy in my house