BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Kaitlyn C.
Medford, OR
When I worked at Macy's, this was my favorite perfume to smell. I recommended it to god knows how many women for their bfs or husbands. I can still imagine the delightful smell.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
The smell is amazing I for it at Macy's for my husband and he loves it too. It was such a good investment for him I an going to get him another for Christmas and can't wait
tonya s.
Lavonia, GA
Ok, Ed Hardy perfumes smell amazing, whether its the mens or womens, it smells amazing. I have spent so much money on Ed Hardy perfumes. and the bottles are always so beautiful and creative and have so much color.
Karen c.
Mineral Wells, TX
I love all ed hardy perfumes you can never go wrong with one if you buy it without spelling it. They always have great refreshing scents that go with anyone.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first nice quality perfume purchases. It smells so good and is great for every day use.
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell! I absolutely love the smell of ed hardy colognes/ perfumes for both men and women!
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this product. i first had a whiff of it on my friend and i just had to buy it.
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Loved this one when i was younger and unable to afford the high end perfumes ! Smells great
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another Ed Hardy,again I love all his fragrance perfumes and Cologne. Very fresh smells.
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my girlfriends favorite cologne! Anytime she can, she will spray me with it. The scent lasts for hours, and smells AWESOME!
Cynthia D.
What does it smell like?
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the under and overtones of this?
Celeste R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a fruity smell or more floral?