BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
All of these perfumes are wonderful but this one happens to be one of my favorites. I really like the way it mixes with my body chemistry throughout the day and even last the entire day.. I would say I wear it every day but that's only if I can steal it back from my daughter because she loves it so much she tries to keep it as her own !! Lol
Kaitlyn C.
Medford, OR
When I worked at Macy's, this was my favorite perfume to smell. I recommended it to god knows how many women for their bfs or husbands. I can still imagine the delightful smell.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
The smell is amazing I for it at Macy's for my husband and he loves it too. It was such a good investment for him I an going to get him another for Christmas and can't wait
tonya s.
Lavonia, GA
Ok, Ed Hardy perfumes smell amazing, whether its the mens or womens, it smells amazing. I have spent so much money on Ed Hardy perfumes. and the bottles are always so beautiful and creative and have so much color.
Karen c.
Mineral Wells, TX
I love all ed hardy perfumes you can never go wrong with one if you buy it without spelling it. They always have great refreshing scents that go with anyone.
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
This is my girlfriends favorite cologne! Anytime she can, she will spray me with it. The scent lasts for hours, and smells AWESOME!
Rachel B.
This was one of my first nice quality perfume purchases. It smells so good and is great for every day use.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Smells greatt! i love anyone who wears this scent.
Even The bottle is awesome and i love the designs on it
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
I love the smell! I absolutely love the smell of ed hardy colognes/ perfumes for both men and women!
Maria N.
I love the scent of this product. i first had a whiff of it on my friend and i just had to buy it.
Celeste R.
Does this have a fruity smell or more floral?
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
What are the under and overtones of this?
Cynthia D.
What does it smell like?