Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Angie R.Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Maribel L.

Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7 Oz

Be Daring Born Wild For Ladies By Ed Hardy Is An Adventurous Fragrance Made For Ladies Who Love To Take Chances And Be Daring.&Nbsp; This Floral Scent Has A Base Of Musk And Sandalwood With The Sensual Scent Of Musk Lingering On Your Skin.&Nbsp; Pick Up The Newest Fragrance By Ed Hardy....Were You Born Wild? Top Notes:&Nbsp; Blackberry, Black Currant Buds Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Magnolia, Peach Blossom Base Notes:&Nbsp; Lily Of The Valley, Musk Made In Usa see more...

Angie R.
Miami

Has a soft and fresh smell, I received by the smell. It is a very good choice👌🏼
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
This is my favorite perfume I need another bottle already. It lovely and it does not fade away fast either it lasts. That's why I like it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes nice soft scents and long lasting ones lol
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Who on earth would buy this non sense? This went out of style years ago, and no one wears it anymore.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I love Ed Hardy perfumes! I always get approvals when I wear it. I got my Born Wild at Kohls
Denise G.
Smells delicious and flowery but not overpowering. The smell really lasts too!
Lulu B.
Definently a great perfume... It smells greatttt.. Very nice scent Totally recommend it..
Haleigh C.
I love Ed hardy perfumes but this didn't work for me. I loved the way it smelled in the bottle but it smelled like bo when I wore it.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
I collect perfumes this one I loved when it's all gone I will get it again smell so pretty even better on Viber
Taylor S.
d'Iberville
Definitely a staple in my fragrance collection! Lasts on your skin ALL DAY. The floral but sophisticated scent does not fade like other fragrances! My favorite!
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
This has been a favorite of mine for a while! Very nice lite sent that is very refreshing! When I got mine it came with a small bottle to keep in your purse, great for a quick refresher! Highly highly recommend it!