Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7 Oz
Ed Hardy Born Wild Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7 Oz
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
This is my favorite perfume I need another bottle already. It lovely and it does not fade away fast either it lasts. That's why I like it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes nice soft scents and long lasting ones lol
Desiree g.
This has been a favorite of mine for a while! Very nice lite sent that is very refreshing! When I got mine it came with a small bottle to keep in your purse, great for a quick refresher! Highly highly recommend it!
Taylor S.
Vancleave
Definitely a staple in my fragrance collection! Lasts on your skin ALL DAY. The floral but sophisticated scent does not fade like other fragrances! My favorite!
Haleigh C.
I love Ed hardy perfumes but this didn't work for me. I loved the way it smelled in the bottle but it smelled like bo when I wore it.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
I collect perfumes this one I loved when it's all gone I will get it again smell so pretty even better on Viber
Justin O.
Colstrip, MT
Bought for my fiancée and LOVE it. Don't let the packaging fool you, this smells amazing and is great quality.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Who on earth would buy this non sense? This went out of style years ago, and no one wears it anymore.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
I loveeeeeeees this perfume it smells sooooo good. It's definitely one that I would buy again.
Lulu B.
Definently a great perfume... It smells greatttt.. Very nice scent Totally recommend it..
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I LOVE almost all ed hardy perfume......................................................