BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Born Wild For Women by Christian Audigier Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.0 oz Body Lotion + 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray FOR WOMEN. Moto of Ed Hardy Born Wild For Women is? Let this daring fragrance take you on an adventure as impossible to resist as the woman wearing it. The feminine version is created by perfumer Calice Becker who wanted to depict a tropical island warm sunset long beaches and tasty cocktails. The perfume opens with refreshing fruity aromas of blackberry and black currant buds. A heart develops into intoxicating accords of magnolia and peach blossom. Notes of base continue the story with flowers and wood? lily of the valley and sandalwood and finally only attractive scent of musk lingers on the skin. see more...

Jessica H.
Salem, OR
I have not found a scent I do not like that is by Ed Hardy. This, along with Hearts and Daggers, is my favorite of all time! I've worn scents in the past that smelt alright, but was never in love with them. I can honestly say now though that I am in LOVE.
Samantha J.
Lily, KY
I just got this set as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. It is my favorite Ed Hardy scent so far. I have only tried to other scents.
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
I use this everyday, and when my birthday rolls around everyone should know what to get me. I love this smell. Its firm yet girly.
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
For the price this is worth it. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. The smell is awesome but not over powering.
Shyanne G.
It smells awesome. I got it as a gift before and adored it! Plus the packages are really pretty. :3
Alex C.
I don't really like the smell of this product. It is overbearing and makes my head hurt.
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Can someone please get me this for Christmas! I just love the way it smells!!!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your fav edhardy purfume