BY ED HARDY

Love & Luck by Ed Hardy is a fruity and fresh fragrance that is made up of notes of bergamot, orange, mandarin, sage, absinthe, cypress, and dark vetiver, It is crisp and long lasting, A real head turner!, Size: 3, 4 OZ see more...

Maria T.
Santa Maria, CA
The smell is great, but nothing unique. I feel like all of his collection smell the same. Pretty affordable. Nice packaging but thats about it.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
Ed Hardy never seems to fail when it comes to fragrances. I have never been disappointed. All the perfumes last all day and smell amazing. This one is definitely one of my all time faves!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Never did I think it would smell good. My bf always smells great. Till later I found out it was e hardy I was shocked. I thought it would smell cheap. But no. I was so wrong
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have smelled this at Hardy perfume before and it is pretty good smelling, I would not say it's my favorite but it is not necessarily a bad one
Chantel C.
Waianae, HI
Love this fragrance. It's a must for every guy out there. It last all day and isn't overpowering. It's a great price. Easy to throw into a gym bag a spritz on after work.
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I really love all of the Ed Hardy fragrances, but this is definitely one of my favorites! It is light and fresh and sticks with you all day!
Haleigh M.
Virginia
I love a lot of the Ed hardy scents but this is my favorite out of their line. Light and fresh and lasts alllll day long.