ED Ellen DeGeneres Grapefruit Fragrance Dog Spray

by Ed Ellen Degeneres

ED Ellen DeGeneres Natural Fragrance Spray is the perfect added touch for your pup on those special grooming and bathing days. Better yet, this spray is usable for any occasion and will leave a pleasant smelling fragrance that both you and your pooch will love. Only at PetSmart. Features: Grapefruit scented fragrance spray Intended For: Dogs Includes: (1) 8 fl oz Bottle Health Consideration: Odor Control Cautions: For external use only. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age and older. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Directions: Shake well and spray onto dog's coat, carefully avoiding eyes. May be applied every 4 to 6 hours. Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ED Ellen DeGeneres Grapefruit Fragrance Dog Spray!
Chespy B.
Dallas, TX
This product is good for the price. My dogs seem to be okay with it and don’t freak out when I spray it on them lol. It smells great and alittle bit goes a long way. I have 2 poodles and 1 bully. I recommend this product to all pet owners.
Jordan S.
Oakfield, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS! The smell is amazing and last along time! I bathe my dog once or twice a month and in between this keeps her smelling so good and citrusy.
Sophia D.
I love the scent of this dog spray. The formula was also gentle enough for my dog and it did not cause any irritation.The product was a bit pricy.

Looking for your answer?