BY ECZEMADERM

Eczemaderm is a naturally medicated treatment for eczema. Eczemaderm was developed by a team of pharmacists & physicians. It combines the properties of a specially formulated delivery vehicle base with maximum strength natural active ingredients. Our... see more...

• Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizzy c.
My mother sells melaleuca so that is how I originally got into it but this was my first product I tried and I will tell you my honest oppinon of this. Okay so it feels really really really good on your scalp its like a cooling massage and I feel like it made my scalp and my roots so healthy but the thing is it smells so bad. It is VERY herbaly and very strong smelling. If you like those herbal type smells than this is for you but I just couldn't get passed the smell. It was so good for my hair but I just hated the smell.
sarah h.
I love this shampoo! It smells so good and really cleans your hair and scalp. it has a very soft and clean scent. Also conditions as it cleans.
Kristen E.
Regina , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any thing Melaleuca is amazing.
This is great for the girls to keep the dreaded lice away!!
Its also great that its paraben & toxin free.
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?