BY ECRU NEW YORK

A remarkably light serum that treats hair and scalp while providing optimum condition for styling. see more...

Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
First of all this stuff is light and smells amazing and something really great is you can use it both wet and dry! I put some in damp hair and blow out and then i run a little through my ends when it’s dry and my hair looks amazing.
Bruna V.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love it. Makes my hair so soft, shiny and has a awesome fragrance. I notice that it makes my hair curl easier.
Flore V.
This is a great product if you want to smooth and de-fluff your hair.
First of all, I love the packaging. The bottom comes up, so you don't waste any product in the end.
There are sillicones in here so if you try to avoid those, stay away from this product. I have short hair that's on the dryer side. I don't even need one pump to be able to get all my ends covered (the perks of short hair). If you use it on damp hair, you get the best result. My sister has curls and we applied it to one half of her hair and the difference in smoothness and the definition of the curls is really big.
I gave this product four stars, because it's sillicone based so maybe not the best for your hair on the long term (Is that even completely true? I don't know, I haven't done the necessary research). But I mainly gave it **** because it's the first product in this genre that I've ever used.
But anyways, I love it!