BY ECRINAL

The ecrinal nail vitamin strengthener with silk lipesters is perfect for soft, fragile, paper thin or peeling nails. The colorless, odorless formula strengthens, fortifies and repairs nails. It naturally stimulates growth for stronger nails. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariana A.
Bentonville
Very good product! My nails were really weak because I had gel nails but after using this a couple of times, it made wonders! My nails are really strong now and I only use it once a week.
Lori H.
Prince George
I have always had weak nails, but when I got sick and had to start taking several different medications they got worse. Washing my hair would cause them to break off!! I found Ecrinal Vitamin-Enriched Strengthener for Nails and noticed improvement right away. The formula penetrates right into the nail. There is no offensive odor and applying is simple. You just brush it on like nail polish. It dries almost instantly. Its pricey, but after trying everything I could find and everyone of them not helping, I think it is well worth the cost.
Sandy F.
Boucherville, QC
I love every Ecrinal products. They work so well on my nails. This vitamin enriched strenghner penatred your nails in seconds. Be ready to have the nicest nails in town with Ecrinal!