Ecowise Fitness EcoWise Resistance Stretch Band

by Ecowise Fitness

Feature: -Resistance Stretch Band. -Latex, PVC, phthalates, and chloride free. -Great for strength, core training and rehabilitation. -Resistance level: Extra-light, light, medium, heavy, extra-heavy. Dimensions: -Product weight: 1 lbs. -0.0079" H x 6".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ecowise Fitness EcoWise Resistance Stretch Band!
a year agoPalmdale
I love this is has helped me with my exercises I use it for my glutes like squatting and side kicks and with arm exercises since I dont really have alot of weights
2 years agonewark, NJ
I use these when I squat. This product is very good quality. I see the best results when I do 3 sets of 15 with them. Great price for great results
a year agoDubai, Dubai
Very simple and useful tool for warm ups. Helps to warm up small muscles before heavy squats. Also is used a lot in muscle recovery. Better to choose some brands you know so you want be disappointed with the quality as some manufacturers sell item that breaks really fast.