BY ECOVER

Ecover Fabric Softener is a coconut oil based cleaner that uses citrus oil and biodegradable preservatives to create its eco-friendly formula. It is compatible with High Efficiency machines and will soften and freshen your laundry gently with a fresh plant based fragrance. This product is non irritating to skin and reduces static cling while making ironing easier. • 32 oz. HE compatible Biodegradable Safe on skin • Coconut oil based cleaner, starch colloids, citrus oil, biodegradable preservative • Plant fragrance see more...

Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Whether I am cleaning the house or doing loads of laundry, I try to use products that are not only chemical free, but also Eco Friendly! The Ecover Fabric Softener is super effective, but it also makes my clothes smell amazing and are super soft! I swear I get more of a fresh smell from this product than others!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I love this fabric softener for a variety of reasons. one being it works great. my clothes come out so soft and in mint condition. two being it smells amazing, and the smell lasts. I've tried other softeners and the smell almost always goes away after a turn in the dryer. three being it doesn't effect my sensitive skin, or my sons (whom is allergic to most fabric softeners) so i higly recommend for people with sensitive skin as well as everyone in general
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore this product, the scent is amazing and it lasts forever. I also love that it is all natural as I am on one of those all natural kicks right now. I am trying to live a healtheir lifestyle and this just fits right in there with it. Great product and a great price for being all natural.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Hailey C.
This fabric softner is great. The scent is perfect and not overpowering! Clothes come out smelling fresh like flowers. It's a necessity
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
I love fabric softener. I use it everyday. It's more then just a fresh smell. It just makes you feel at home.
Yolanda D.
Yes this smell great my honey use it I never heard of it till he had it yes I recommend if you get iche qhen using others try this yes
Laura-Anne D.
manchester
Smells lovely and left our clothes feeling incredibly soft. You can smell it on your clothes after they’ve dried too.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Does a little go a long way?
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
Is this good for dogs clothing? Pet safe?