Ecover Ecological Automatic Dishwashing Powder uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY ECOVER

Effective cleaning and degreasing naturally powerful dishwasher tablets.  The power of nature for a spotless shine, tough on stains, no phosphates, no chlorine, no chemical residues. 20 year of eco-research. leaves your dishes sparkling removes dried on food and tough stains plant based ingredients, not based on petrochemical ingredients no chemical residue left on your dishes GMO enzyme free no artificial fragrance no phosphates nor chlorine bleach optimum level of biodegradability - far exceeds legislative requirements safe for all river and marine life no animal testing safe for septic tanks Ecover® has dedicated over 20 years of research in the development of products which use the inherent power of natural plant and mineral ingredients to bring you effective, safe washing. Ecover s® unique plant based formulations ensure exceptional cleaning results. Thi see more...

• Does anybody know if this is worth the money?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chellsea H.
Alder, MT
This is the greatest dishwasher soap I have ever found. It's economic friendly which I absolutely love and it actually cleans! I don't have the newest dishwasher so this helps!
Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I always buy this brand for the dishwasher. It lasts a long time, is safe on any dishes, and makes dishes spotless
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
I love this product! I would indeed recommend it for anyone! Love the results as well !!....
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Cleans dishes really well though I don't stack them in all full of crud. I bought this because I got tired of the damage inflicted on my 'stainless' steel & glasses which is attributed to the normal dishwasher powder (esp lemon scented). It's more Eco-friendly which makes me feel better too. Though it costs more, It also takes me a long time to use up a box, so doesn't matter to me. I have to see with time if it is easier on my dishes & all. But looks promising. Worth the investment to keep your kitchenware looking nice & unetched
Tina B.
Streamwood, IL
Does anybody know if this is worth the money?