Ecover - Ecological All Purpose Cleaner Natural Lemon Fragrance - 32 oz. uploaded by JĂ©ssica S.

BY ECOVER

Powered By Nature Safe For Floors &Amp; Other Hard Surfaces Plant-Based &Amp; Mineral Ingredients Not Tested On Animals Ecover&Reg; Products Have Been Developed Under Ecover's Diamond Model That Is Validated By Vincotte Environment For Reduced Impact During Resource Extraction And Transformation, Product Usage And Environmental Fate After Use. Filthy Floors And Other Hard Surfaces Are No Match For Our All Purpose Cleaner With Powerful Plant-Based Ingredients. Suitable For Septic Tanks, Not Tested On Animals, Biodegradable. Plantplastic ~ 100% Plant Bottle Recyclable 1-800-449-4925 see more...

• I wonder how these smell? 3 Answers
  • How well does this work? does it smell nice?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I get so worried using chemical pro...3 Answers
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This cleaneris terrific!! It can be used on a wide variety of surfaces!! It smells wonderful, and I love how eco friendly it is!! This all-purpose cleaner is super inexpensive which is pretty cool if you ask me!! I highly suggest that you try it out the next time you happen to see it in stores!!! :)
Susie C.
Brunswick
I love this. We use it on our hardwood floors. Other products left a waxy buildup. This leaves our floors looking amazing and it smells wonderful!
Kristin G.
This stuff works amazingly to clean it smells good and I love that it's all natural around pets and babies
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
I really like this product, it has a lovely scent and actually works.
Most cleaning products have chemicals in them that actually harm our health.
I was so happy to find this range of products, and am looking forward to trying a few different products in the line.
JĂ©ssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
I use this product all the time for all purpose cleaning. It works like a charm and seems to clean the grease and oils that collect on counters, This product is similar to Method AntiBac, which has been discontinued. Works well on kitchen counters, vanities, and small floor stains.
This is a good multipurpose cleaner. The scent is nice unlike most cleaning products. Not tested on animals and eco friendly. Inexpensive. Would recommend.
Esther F.
I wonder how these smell?
McKenna J.
Orem, UT
Where can I buy this? I get so worried using chemical products especially around baby and toddler.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
How well does this work? does it smell nice?