BY ECOVER

Ecover Delicate Wash formula is gentle yet effective. It is ideal for fine fabrics, silks, and wool because it will preserve the softness of delicate fibers and protect their colors. Because it is made from biodegradable, plant-based ingredients the formula is safe for your skin, as well as the environment. • 32 oz. Plant based soap Gentle formula Safe for skin • Coconut oil based cleaner, liquid soap from palm and coconut oil, seasalt, citrus oil, citric acid, biodegradable preservative • Plant fragrance see more...

Emily B.
Emily B.
This works well for hand or machine washing as well as blocking hand knits. I am used to unscented laundry products, so the scent in this wash is strong to me, though it is a pleasant scent.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love ecover! I got a sample from the grocery store, and it works great without a ton of chemicals or fake scents to cover up the smell. The multipurpose cleaner is also wonderful.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Calais, ME
I'm a knitter. Part of the knitting process is the final wash and "block" where you take what you've created, gently wash it, then lay it out to dry in the shape that you want.

I've used several different wool washes for this purpose, including expensive ones designed just for hand knitters, but I've found that Ecover's delicate wash works just as well for my purposes. It doesn't foam up badly, it has a light scent that isn't offensive, and it rinses out easily, which is key for me, as I can't wring or spin my knits.

Also important, it doesn't seem to strip the colour out of the wool like some washes do, though it is dependent on the yarn. I do have to wash each item individually to ensure that colours don't bleed.

As an environmentally conscious person, I like the Ecover products.
John S.
John S.
Tehachapi, CA
We love this brand. It's natural and won't harm your clothes. The delicate was is gentle enough for anything.