Ecovacs Robotics Inc Deebot Multi Surface Floor Cleaning Robot Vacuum uploaded by Erin G.

BY ECOVACS ROBOTICS INC

Introducing deebot M81 an attractive and efficient floor cleaning robot. Featuring 5 stage cleaning with optional advanced wet/dry mopping system, Deboot M81 can sweep, lift, vacuum, mop and dry floors in one pass. Deboot M81 is easy to operate, cover. see more...

Joshua B.
tecumseh
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m constantly amazed at how much this thing picks up daily. Also kind of disgusted that our house has this much hair floating around from my wife and her cat. We have hardwood and tile with one area rug and cleans them all exceptionally
Erin G.
We LOVE our new vacuum! It does an awesome job on both our hardwoods and carpet, even our front door rug. The battery lasts for at least an hour, allowing it to clean almost all of our house (we close it out of our master because it scares the dog-I’m sure it could do the whole house given the chance!). It does a great job getting around furniture-I’ve never had to “rescue” it! It’s also super easy to clean. Our dog is a big time shedder, and the Eufey has been such a huge help in keeping her fur cleaned up! Such an awesome product!
Mandy B.
I actually own the Deebot N79, but this is as close to the product as I could find. My husband and I researched multiple middle/lower prices robovacs, and when this one went on a lightning deal on Amazon, we pounced on it. It's only been a week, but we're so impressed! Ours retailed for around $300, and we paid half of that! Other comparable bots like the roomba 650 and the eufy robovac 11 were on our watch list. This one is programmable by remote or by the app. It can be controlled by both of these options also. The app is user friendly and works well with the bot. The bin is easy to to deal with, however, the manual says you should wash the bin components once a DAY, which is quite annoying if you're following the rules. Otherwise, it's fabulous!
Ashley R.
I just got the n79 and its everything I expected it to be. Read all the features! When it runs low on battery it will redock itself, if its in the middle of a job it will go back and finish once charged. There is a remote for setting the time, cleaning pattern, and time that you want to auto clean. Theres even an app to control it and reset!! When it filled up with junk it beeped to be emptied. It will light up different colors for different needs and will beep various ways for different things needed. Its really so much in one! I did not get the n80, with the spray and mop because I figured its one more thing that can break and its not needed. I can handle the deep cleaning here and there. The robot cleans my carpets better than my other vacuum! Very happy!
Victoria r.
alright who has tried this or something like it. it sounds pretty dang cool. i want one
David P.
Far more expensive alternatives aren’t anywhere near as effective. We have solid wood floors on the ground floor, and it’s simple just to switch this on when we leave for work and come back to clean floors, and the vacuum takes itself back to bed to recharge!