BY ECOVACS ROBOTICS INC

Introducing deebot M81 an attractive and efficient floor cleaning robot. Featuring 5 stage cleaning with optional advanced wet/dry mopping system, Deboot M81 can sweep, lift, vacuum, mop and dry floors in one pass. Deboot M81 is easy to operate, cover. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Ashley R.
I just got the n79 and its everything I expected it to be. Read all the features! When it runs low on battery it will redock itself, if its in the middle of a job it will go back and finish once charged. There is a remote for setting the time, cleaning pattern, and time that you want to auto clean. Theres even an app to control it and reset!! When it filled up with junk it beeped to be emptied. It will light up different colors for different needs and will beep various ways for different things needed. Its really so much in one! I did not get the n80, with the spray and mop because I figured its one more thing that can break and its not needed. I can handle the deep cleaning here and there. The robot cleans my carpets better than my other vacuum! Very happy!
Mandy B.
I actually own the Deebot N79, but this is as close to the product as I could find. My husband and I researched multiple middle/lower prices robovacs, and when this one went on a lightning deal on Amazon, we pounced on it. It's only been a week, but we're so impressed! Ours retailed for around $300, and we paid half of that! Other comparable bots like the roomba 650 and the eufy robovac 11 were on our watch list. This one is programmable by remote or by the app. It can be controlled by both of these options also. The app is user friendly and works well with the bot. The bin is easy to to deal with, however, the manual says you should wash the bin components once a DAY, which is quite annoying if you're following the rules. Otherwise, it's fabulous!
David P.
Far more expensive alternatives aren’t anywhere near as effective. We have solid wood floors on the ground floor, and it’s simple just to switch this on when we leave for work and come back to clean floors, and the vacuum takes itself back to bed to recharge!