Pets & AnimalsPet CareEcotrition
Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Cheese Flavor Treat Stuffers, 77 oz ()

by Ecotrition

eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treat Stuffers - Alfalfa Treat & Rabbit TreatGive your pet a delicious and stimulating surprise with the eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treat Stuffers. This realistic-looking log chew is stuffed with fresh alfalfa and a delectable seed blend, which will appeal to many small pets including rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas. The dual nature of the treats within the log will pique your pet's curiosity and offer the opportunity for play and discovery. The eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treat Stuffers are 100% edible. Your bouncing bunny or giddy guinea pig will love digging into this tasty alfalfa treat. This rabbit treat's log is actually made from alfalfa and golden honey. Its hard texture makes your pet work a bit to get to the tasty rewards. The eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treat Stuffers taste great and also cater to small animals' natural chewing instinct. This makes for a great rabbit treat, since most rabbits are naturally driven to chew, chew, chew. Keep your bunny focused on an appropriate chew with this crunchy, enjoyable rabbit treat. You can give this eCOTRITION Snak Shak alfalfa treat to your rabbit, guinea pig or chinchilla as a reward for good behavior, a birthday gift or just an everyday expression of love. Your pet provides you with companionship all day long, and you can express your gratitude with this unique alfalfa treat. As an enthusiastic pet parent, you can enjoy watching your rabbit, guinea pig or chinchilla explore this snack, break through the hard outer surface and delight in the two different treats within. This snack can maintain your pet's curiosity for a long while, providing mental and physical stimulation in the process.

Can guinea pigs use this?
Where do u buy this
Start your review of eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Cheese Flavor Treat Stuffers, 7.7 oz. ()!
Anna Y.
Warminster, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Kobe likes it but he never gets to the middle honestly so a bit of a waste of product. It’s fun just for the sides and sharpens the teeth I’d buy but only if it’s on sale. He gives up after he can’t reach the middle
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Cheese Flavor Treat Stuffers, 7.7 oz. () uploaded by Sarah D.
My furry friend “Charlie” doesn’t seem sure about this treat. He dug the seeds and such out of the ends when he first got it, but hasn’t chewed on it a lot. Not sure if he doesn’t like the “log” part or what. I’ve gotten other toys since then that he destroyed immediately. At least the price was cheap.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
These are very bad for your small animals!! The product cannot be properly digested amd gets stuck in their tummies. DO NOT BUY THESE FOR YOUR PETS!!
amelia E.
Vancouver
Purchased at: PETCO
My guinea pig loved this! He got it for his birthday last year and he liked eating what was inside but the log was pretty much unused. I was frustrated at first because he wasn't using it and leaving it in a corner, but once he got to the food/treat part he was more active about eating it. I think this is very low rated because pets are picky and not every single one will want to eat this, and when they don't, you feel like you wasted your money. I would say stick to vitamin treats like the vita c drops or veggies
Victoria A.
Michigan City, IN
My rabbit didn't much care for this and I think it might've been because of the film that was over the grass on the end it was kind of a waxy I guess you could say but maybe your rabbit or chinchilla or guinea pig may.
Katrina S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
My chinchilla loves these and he enjoys get all the tasty treats out. His log lasted him for a couple months and is totally worth it. The only thing is that when we first bought him one it took him a while to realize there were treats he could get in it.
Allyson G.
This is not safe for rabbits or Guinea pigs because of the seeds but is wonderful for hamsters. Very affordable
Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I got one of these for my pigs as well as a full size hide out and they have absolutely gone through the treats. The log is now empty and they chew on it once in a while. Won't get another until this one is a bit more worn down as its a bit costly but it's a pretty cool long lasting treat!
Lacy B.
Cumberland, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My buns ate the inside but the log has hardly been touched. They can be used to infuse ur own bunny treat blend (recipes on pinterest) but other than that, it's not something they go crazy over. I keep then in the cage so they have an option to choose even if it's not their favorite Option lol
Andrea T.
Miami Shores, FL
Bought this for my rabbit. He didn’t seem to enjoy it compared to other treats. He was unphased