BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Juana R.
thermal
Some foundationd dont blend in the skin so good you have to keep blending a long time its doesnt work that great either wet or dry , would not buy that product again
Paige W.
Charlotte
This is not my favorite brush, I had issues with the metal part scratching my face. And it just didn’t cover or make my skin look as good as other brushes I’ve used.
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
I love Ecotools brushes! They are so affordable and soft; definitely my favorite brand of brushes from the drugstore. However, I did not like this brush for my makeup routine. I think it would be perfect for someone that is looking for a sharp contoured makeup look.
Lala F.
Jacksonville, FL
This has become my favorite brush. The quality is amazing. The design is sleek and I love the handle. When I apply my makeup it gives a airbrush effect. Best part about the brushes is how affordable it is. Already purchased more brushes.
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
I use this brush with my loose powder foundation and I love it. It creates full coverage because of its tightly packed bristles. It is easy to clean and it is inexpensive. This brush would work well with a compact powder too. I would recommend this tool and will likely purchase again.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
I love all my ecotools brushes! I received them for free from influenster to review. They are now my everyday brushes. They are so soft and they are affordable so I know I can repurchase them if necessary or/and expand my collection.
Edna C.
Grand Junction
This brush is a staple in my huge brush collection. It is easy on application with a soft touch on my face. I find myself using it regularly on my combination skin. I would buy this brush again and will buy one to use on clients to.
tyra b.
This brush is absolutely AMAZING !!! I’ve bought 3! NOT PRICEY & great value ..’I bought it at walmart a few weeks ago looking for a new foundation brush and this one works like the name .. WONDERS !! sooo good
Lorann B.
Knoxville, TN
I like this brush because of how soft it is and how smooth it applies my foundation. I use this regularly and really like how it had held up for how long I’ve used it. I recommend it for sure! That is, if you still use brushes. ;)
Rae H.
Monaca
I wanted to try a foundation brush I have in the past this one was shaped different and Walmart had some brushes on display so once I felt that brush I was like ok this is mine. No comments it works very well smooths my foundation to perfection
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION