BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
madison s.
Knoxville, TN
I have a similar name brand brush and this one works just as well if not better! I also love that all of their brushes are antibacterial. Very easy to clean. Soft bristles are great for sensitive/easily irritated skin. Works well with my heaviest foundation.
Madison C.
Redding, CA
Best face brush I’ve ever used! Loved even more than my it cosmetics brush and under half the price! I use this to lay my foundation on and I pat it out with a beauty blender, gives me the best coverage and works with lots of foundations!! Would definitely repurchase and recommend!!
Natalie K.
New Albany, OH
I love this brush! I am not a pro at applying foundation, but this brush is super easy to use. I use it almost everyday and it was such a good price! I got mine at Target. I have not used other brushes before, so I do not know how it compares to others.
Nicole W.
Bowie, MD
I think the bristles are a little too rough on this brush for my skin type. Tends to be a little streaky when I apply with this brush. It’s definitely not terrible if I apply with a certain technique, but this is definitely a lazy resort brush for me.
Madell S.
Peoria , AZ
Smooth and flawless finish. I absolutely love, love, love Ecotools! They are great brushes, better than brushes twice the cost! I have sensitive skin and a medium complexion and they give me a natural finish and are easy to clean so no break outs!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this foundation brush. Ecotools truly has the best makeup brushes. They work well and they last because they are high quality. I use these everyday to apply my foundation and will never go back to the brushed I used to! I highly recommend. Love it!
Meghan G.
Tampa
I find that this product works best with cream contour instead of what it is intended for.  I am not a fan of using it for applying foundation.  The shape of the head of the brush works way better for contouring and allows you a nice sharp effect for your cheekbones.
Emma B.
Puts my makeup on very well and is very soft. It make other alternatives look very bad. It is very good value and not to pricey. My skin is very clear and soft. Yes I would buy it again I love it it’s my favorite brush.
Juana R.
thermal
Some foundationd dont blend in the skin so good you have to keep blending a long time its doesnt work that great either wet or dry , would not buy that product again
Paige W.
Charlotte
This is not my favorite brush, I had issues with the metal part scratching my face. And it just didn’t cover or make my skin look as good as other brushes I’ve used.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION