BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Caroline D.
black creek
This brush is my holy grail. I personally prefer this of the beauty blender it’s so amazing and would give this a 10 out of 10
robyn b.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i use this for blending in my base! great quality for a an even better price !! i’m getting the whole collection
Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to clean and easy to use. Dense hairs at the top so i use for complexion purposes and contour. Eco tools is q good brand.
Samantha F.
River Vale, NJ
Using sometimes when trying to blend out a contour. I also am new to contouring my face so I don’t use the brush as often
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Im not too familiar with all the different types of brushes but these so far are my favorite. They cover my face perfectly and easily. I love how these are economically friendly. I have the whole set I use every day
Amelia R.
Rochester
What a great price point for a high quality brush. This brush is great if you are on a budget but you want to build your foundation. The dense bristles allow for a lot of coverage and easy blend. This brush compares to some more expensive brushes on the market right now.
Cheyanna D.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Really great brush! I love the softness of the bristles and use it in my every day makeup. I have naturally dry skin and it works to blend everything in without making me look blotchy. If this one wears down is for sure buy it again.
Yaneli M.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this as my contour brush it makes my love easier love it so much it’s one of my favorites.
Elle S.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a decent brush. I was skeptical at first but I use it with some of my foundations and it looks good! No brush strokes per say.
Reyni s.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased this brush in Walgreens, I think. I didn’t a brush since I had left my makeup bag at home. I didn’t love it and it shed a little to much for my taste. At the end, it did its job but it’s wasn’t my cup of tea. Perhaps it was just me. My wet and wild brush set has been better than that. Morphe is also good for the price. Honestly I would spend a little more for a good brush.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION