BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Elle S.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a decent brush. I was skeptical at first but I use it with some of my foundations and it looks good! No brush strokes per say.
Tiána M.
visalia
Purchased at: ULTA
I apply my base and foundation with the ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION  brush and it gives be a great coverage and buffs out nice
Yoletzy B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this brush for my foundation I will say it does make my foundation kind of like liney if that makes any sense but I always use a beauty Blender after to make sure it’s all blended and not ugly and miss matched
Jaclyn S.
Howland Center
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this to apply my foundation. It applies a very nice finish! I use this brush everyday, and was a great price.
cat d.
Darien
I originally bought this because it was cheaper than all the other overpriced brands. And I love it. I’m going to go buy more. It is much cheaper than other brands but works just as well, and never sheds even after cleaning. Also, they clean so well. When applying powder, it applies extremely evenly and smoothly.
Tiffany R.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was unsure of Eco tool and their products but I have purchased several sets. The brushes are well made soft and easy to use and cleaned. I love the fact that they're labeled for intended use!
Alexandra K.
Medford , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently bought this to see if it worked since it was a pretty good price for a brush. It worked well to line my cream contour product. My only complaint is that it a little more domed than flat but still a really good product if your not wanting to spend an arm and a leg on a brush.
Kaela P.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Target
I am not a fan of this brush. I thought I would love it because the size seemed to be easy for buffing. But it doesn’t blend foundation well on my skin and leaves behind a lot more stroke lines than other brushes.
Reyni s.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased this brush in Walgreens, I think. I didn’t a brush since I had left my makeup bag at home. I didn’t love it and it shed a little to much for my taste. At the end, it did its job but it’s wasn’t my cup of tea. Perhaps it was just me. My wet and wild brush set has been better than that. Morphe is also good for the price. Honestly I would spend a little more for a good brush.
Desiree E.
Akron
A great foundation brush. I use it almost every day. I like how soft the bristles are and the brand itself. It is a bit difficult to clean but that doesn’t turn me off. I have very dry skin that is acne prone and it covers my blemishes. I am satisfied and would purchase again.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION