BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Lilo A.
OMG this is the best concealer brush I’ve ever used! I use it every day for blending in all of my foundation and concealer. It gives a beautiful blend and feels AMAZING on the skin. It’s also really easy to clean.
Jenny H.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE THIS BRUSH! Honestly the BEST foundation brush I have ever used. It makes the most of your foundation and make it look flawless. Can’t believe how affordable this is... you should definitely give this brush a try!
Kathy E.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this brush with the intention of using it for foundation, but it doesn't work well for foundation and that's the reason for the low rating. It left my foundation looking streaky and also cakey. I tried it for concealer and it works better for that than foundation. I also use it to contour my cheeks and it works better for those two things than what it's intended for.
Angelica P.
Okay so my favorite in face brushes has been eco tools. I have been using their face brushes for over 7 years now and I refuse to switch only because I did try some other brands but I don’t know what it is that econtools uses their brushes are so gentle and soft and most of all long lasting. You can easily wash them, they have till date not broken my skin and are not harsh unlike some other expensive ones which actually- broke my skin I realized because all I changed was the brush.
Stephani B.
Ringgold
Absolutely love this brush!!! Works perfect for apply my foundation evenly and makes my skin look flawless. The bristles are soft and dont scratch like others I have used. Definitly recommend this for beginners or avid make up users, you wont be sorry you purchased this awesome brush! Plus it's not extremely expensive either which makes it even better!
Jocelyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This brush is fantastic for applying liquid and cream foundation, however, I like the cheaper Elf version just a little better. The brush was amazing at first, but seemed to lose its quality level after about a month of weekly cleaning. I do like that it does not leave that stippling look that a lot of foundation brushes leave on the skin.
Jowel T.
covina
Using this brush for foundation application. The only problem
I have with this brush, the bristles tend to bend one way and you would need to push it back into place. Foundations may be too heavy for this brush.
Araceli A.
Aurora
This is my foundation brush. I like how it’s thin and I can use it between my eyebrows. Really like how it distributes foundation evenly. Only downside is that it is very hard to clean. Would buy it again 100%
Kaitlyn L.
ohio
I use this foundation brush every single day (I’m actually due for a new one) I never liked using brushes for foundation until I used this one. It’s very firm, yet not rough on the skin, and gives you so much control when applying liquid (or stick) foundation.
Ella S.
This is a nice brush to have, but there are better complexion brushes out there. This brush is pretty good for blending foundation. The brush can soak up liquid makeup too much sometimes, and then you start getting a streaky finish on your face. This needs to be paired with another brush to get a good smooth finish on the face.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION