BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Jennifer C.
Great brush. Super smooth application, no shedding, and is super great quality still even after several cleanings. I would highly recommend this for daily use.
McKenzie R.
North Canton
I liked it the first couple uses but then I felt like it was putting my liquid foundation on streaky. I would follow up with my fingers or a sponge to blend
Ashley B.
I like this brush. I use it for my tinted moisturizer, to get a little extra coverage. It’s a little bit stiff, but it gets the job done well for the price.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Love this brush. Works so well and it’s super soft. It’s allows makeup to go on perfectly smooth. Brush is not expensive less than 10 from ulta, great value
Samantha H.
I love this one for under the eyes, it's the perfect shape to get in the corners. It's dense so it does soak up a bit of product but I do like the use of it
Samantha L.
I just started using this brush and I love it! The thinner shape makes it easy to get into every spot of the face. Soft and applies the product wonderfully!
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
This brush is good but very heavy with product. I would only use this if I need to lay something on my face because it puts a lot of product on your face.
Vickie S.
I really like this brush it blends product well.  The design is built for durability. The bristles are soft and fluent throughout applications.
Chandler C.
Birmingham, MI
This has been my favorite foundation brush I’ve had. Would definitely recommend for liquid foundations and blending. Just a dream brush to apply products.
Nicole S.
The density of the brush gives an airbrush application. This allows for a flawless look . Eco tools is affordable so you can get a bang for your buck
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION