BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Destiney P.
Love this brush! Got it for free in my box and have been using it ever since. I use it for my liquid foundations and I love the way my skin looks after, plus it’s so soft!
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
Jennifer C.
Great brush. Super smooth application, no shedding, and is super great quality still even after several cleanings. I would highly recommend this for daily use.
Carson C.
Concord, NC
This is my go to brush for an even complexion! I like to use this brush whenever I’m in a hurry in the mornings and don’t want to do my makeup in its entirety.
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
EcoTools wonder cover brush is the bomb! I just put a few small drops of my foundation on it, dab my face, and then rub it in. It applies evenly and smoothly.
Samantha H.
I love this one for under the eyes, it's the perfect shape to get in the corners. It's dense so it does soak up a bit of product but I do like the use of it
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Love this brush. Works so well and it’s super soft. It’s allows makeup to go on perfectly smooth. Brush is not expensive less than 10 from ulta, great value
McKenzie R.
North Canton
I liked it the first couple uses but then I felt like it was putting my liquid foundation on streaky. I would follow up with my fingers or a sponge to blend
Ashley B.
I like this brush. I use it for my tinted moisturizer, to get a little extra coverage. It’s a little bit stiff, but it gets the job done well for the price.
Samantha L.
I just started using this brush and I love it! The thinner shape makes it easy to get into every spot of the face. Soft and applies the product wonderfully!
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION