BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
I had this brush for a little while, it didn’t hold up so well, maybe my makeup brush cleaner was too harsh? Otherwise while it did last it was soft, and great with blending
Margaret S.
Oakton
I’ve been using this brush for awhile. And I’ve always used eco tools brushes as my powder and blush brushes. I really like them and they work very well. I use mine everyday!
Michelle D.
On the much affordable side on makeup brushes. It’s just as soft as high end ones, so I’d recommend it. It’s also eco-friendly and has a nice aesthetic on it. Love it.
member-f1e81
Very soft fluffy brush easy to work with has nice handle easy to hold on to one of my favorite brushes blends makeup nicely would highly recommend this brush to everyone great for beginners as well as well as pros
Tammy G.
My absolute favorite took to apply my foundation. Just as good as high end makeup tools. Never a streak in sight and helped cover my pores. Since purchasing I only use my beauty blender for my concealer!!
Saabira D.
Newark
The item did the job well and the price wasn’t bad. The item was pretty good and the items price wasn’t too bad in comparison to how the item did it’s job successfully. I would recommend the item to a friend.
Amanda L.
Super excited that I have the pleasure of trying this product because I've been watching it for a while now! Amazing quality and the cost is affordable and the price point is what I expected considering the name brand. Definitely will be recommending to everyone and no complaints frome!!
Hayley F.
Greensboro , NC
I just purchased this brush yesterday and am obsessed!! I had the "best selling" Real Techniques brush, and the hairs started coming out and I felt that it was holding too much product.  An employee at Ulta recommended this to me, and I'm in love.  It applies my  Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup so flawlessly and evenly - I didn't even need a Beauty Blender to blend it out.  Definitely will recommend to others!!
Yolanda Q.
La Habra, CA
I love this brush! This used to be my go to foundation brush! It made my foundation look so flawless and airbrushed and I had only spent $2 on this brush at a big lots!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION