BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Sarah T.
Coalwood
Love using this product, makes my makeup look great, daily user, packaging is great. Comes at a good price, you definitely will not regret spending money to buy this, I’m very satisfied, you will love it.
Kayley C.
Jacksonville
Careful when cleaning this brush the bristles come out if you are too harsh which is really the only down side that I see otherwise it blends in foundation perfectly!!
Bethany R.
Use this daily. Well priced and applies my foundation well. Brush bristles have started to fall out though after about 6 months use. Wish it was a little more durable.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
The complexion brush is wonderful! I use it to bronze my contouring line areas. It gets everything looking great. You don’t get spots without color either. Using it is pretty simple! I recommend to everyone!
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
This brush was nice, it was very dense and not much of the product was absorbed into the bristles. I think that it is good for the value but the shape may not be the most ergonomic.
Amanda G.
I love all of my Ecotools brushes! They’re soft, hold and distribute product well and are easy to wash. I think they work better than some more expensive brushes and the price is great!
Tiffani S.
I love most of the eco tools brushes however this one is a no-go for me. This bristles are a little too stiff on this one which makes it hard to blend out anything.
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
osnapitzlogan© K.
Columbus
I use this to apply my foundation. I bought it because my old brush was really gross. It does an awesome job and doesn’t absorb a lot of product. It is good quality for a good price
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
I had this brush for a little while, it didn’t hold up so well, maybe my makeup brush cleaner was too harsh? Otherwise while it did last it was soft, and great with blending
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION