BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Brittany B.
Southampton , PA
I love this for a full cover look I pretty much blot or dab my foundation on with this- I love eco tools knowing there is no animal hair in the brush they are priced great for a great quality too!
Kristi C.
This is a great tool to have in your make up bag. This is easy to use. Spreads the power out nicely. I bought this at our local target. I have never bought anything like this to compare it to but love this and would buy another.
mary d.
This blends my foundation very well. It is easy to use for a beginner and light. It isn’t has good as tarte, but does the trick if your on a budget. It hasn’t fallen apart and I’ve used it a ton!
Shanna B.
Long Beach, MS
This awesome brush gives me a full coverage look, and is also easily used as a buffer to blend everything in, for a smooth fresh and natural look. Bristles are soft, and it cleans up easily.
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
This brush works so well. The bristles are so soft and it blends out my makeup perfectly. It wasn't the cheapest brush but it was still very affordable for a makeup brush. I'll be buying it again when this one is worn out.
Manuela B.
No skin care product I have ever used has given me such quick, dramatic results ... and I have tried many! This product has almost completely gotten rid of my fine lines and mild/moderate acne. I follow it with their Overnight Restorative Cream (which I also love) every night. I have very sensitive skin and had not used a retinol before. This caused no reaction. I only wish it had more slip to it, because it absorbs so quickly that I use more product ... but maybe that's why it's so effective!
Bethani C.
Gowen
It's ok. It's a basic foundation brush, it works for that I need it to work for. Isn't the best one I've ever bought. I got it at Walmart for under $10.00 I believe. I don't think I'd buy this brush again if I needed one.
Mikkell M.
West Haven
This is my favorite foundation brush! Ever since I’ve starting using this brush my makeup looks flawless. I used to use a beauty blender but my makeup didn’t look this good. This brush is amazing for a drugstore brand!
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I use this brush to put my concealer and foundation on and love it! I don’t have many brushes, but this one was worth the money! It makes my concealer blend so well and I am super pleased!
Catherine C.
stafford
I like this brush for blending foundation and sometimes even powder. It does the job and makes for an even finish however I’m not sure how long this will last. I have many other brushes that seem to be more sturdy
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION