BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Sheila C.
Wow, really pleasantly surprised here. I love this brush. Great tool for full coverage, full glam look. Very inexpensive compared to other brands. Covers up blemishes and imperfections. 10/10 would recommend.
Danielle L.
This brush is good for blending out foundation. It’s not as good as other brushes that I have in my collection but gets the job done. It’s a pretty good brush overall but you can get better brushes from other brands for around the same price.
Andrea W.
Herminie, PA
This brand is an amazing brand. Soft and easy to clean. I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. Would recommend to anyone. Would buy again. Easy to use and does not lose hairs. Lasts for years.
Melissa  T.
New Albany, MS
This is a great makeup brush, especially for the low price. It has very thick bristles, which will make your liquid foundation go on flawlessly. It only cost sound $8, and I was able to find it at Walmart.
Juli Y.
Rmv, CA
I’ve found myself reaching for this one a little more often, when I’m just not in the mood for my beauty blender. I like how the handle feels, it’s not too heavy. And the bristles are soft and works well!
Amelia A.
Bloomington
I use this every morning to put my foundation on. I got this at bed bath and beyond and really enjoy this. I do use a beauty blender after to prevent streaks but this really evenly spreads the product.
Jordan H.
Atlanta
Not many uses for this brush but it is good for bronzer and blush. It’s very easy to use and apply to the skin. I have oily skin so when I put a product on my face it tends to not blend very well but this brush really does the trick!
Chelsey P.
Smoothed liquid makeup very nicely. Has a eco friendly design love the wood handel doesn't get very dirty compared to a black one. Not bad at all for price only like $8 at ulta I got mine def buy again
Fatma E.
I truly loved this brush! It was so soft and sturdy. It felt so right in the palms of my hands. You really feel like a make up artist with some bougie brushes because this was amazing. The application process was pretty flawless, it didn't leave marks and felt I was using all the product on my face rather then on the brush.
Brittany B.
Southampton , PA
I love this for a full cover look I pretty much blot or dab my foundation on with this- I love eco tools knowing there is no animal hair in the brush they are priced great for a great quality too!
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION