BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Kaitlyn K.
fountain hills, az
I was recommended this as a cheaper version to something I couldn’t afford, and it has been a staple ever since! I don’t use brushes as much since I’ve started to use beauty sponges, but when I do use a brush, this is it!
Kai M.
Lexington
This is a great brush. Eco tools always puts out great products and this is one of them. This is a great brush to apply foundation with and also powder products. I find myself using it all the time. I do recommend it!
Nadia S.
Takoma Park
Eco tools are my lifeeee.

No, but really. Great brushes that can withstand being used on a daily basis + cleaned without completely falling apart? Priceless (but not really their super cheap price is definitely a plus)
Bianca G.
I like these brushes a lot, because they are affordable and they work well. I find that a lot of drug store makeup brushes tend to break and shed, and eco tools brushes do not. They feel really soft on the skin and blend well.
Taylor D.
Smithfield
This brush works so well for cream or liquid foundations. The only complaint I have is how much product it soaks up during its use. I got it from my local Walmart got pretty cheap and I definitely love it very much!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
I love this makeup brush. Real Techniques make great brushes. This one is good for liquid and matte mousse makeup. It blends well. It gets into tight places. I would recommend.
Christine B.
Sierra Vista
I absolutely love this brush it spreads foundation evenly and fully. I used a stipple brush before I found this one and I will never go back. I use it for all of my liquid foundation and I’m so glad that I found it.
Darian R.
I haven’t used this brush too much but from what I have experienced it works very well. The bristles are stiff which helps with application but it also has a soft feel as well. I was satisfied with this product.
Jessica C.
louisville
This little brush is one of my favorites for full coverage foundation application. Works well with any foundation, covers evenly, and even works well for concealer blending in a pinch. Great value for the money, and would definitely purchase again.
Kameron G.
Gastonia
this brush blended my foundation perfectly! i have oily skin and i love this brush to blend foundation. For the price i definitely recommend this! i bought mine at my local Ulta. Definitely is a re buy for me !
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION