BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Stephany z.
Sutton, MA
So first I will say this brush is really soft and applies foundation pretty evenly and it looks ok. HOWEVER since I have blemishes abd oretty dark circles I like to cover up pretty good so I used this brush once so far because I did just receive it a few days ago but I ended up using my eco tools sponges they just cover my problems areas better. I feel like you waste foundation with the brush. This being said I will have to try to use it again. I always end up going back to my eco tools sponges for a full coverage look though so I will be shocked if I find something that works better then those.
Andreas H.
Atlanta
This is my favorite brush to use when applying liquid foundation. The bristles hold on to product while still ensuring that the product actually gets into your face and doesn’t stay stuck in the brush. I prefer it to both MAC and Real Techniques brushes that I have used. This brush does not shed, and is easy to clean.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I’m not really a fan of this brush, I bought it for foundation but didn’t seem to do the trick so I switched it to using it for my cream contour and it’s alright. I wouldn’t recommend this specific brush to anyone because it took me a while to find what to use it for.
sheena L.
Elizabeth
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely my FAVORITE brush to apply liquid foundation! I smooth it on in a downward motion and the application is flawless! I highly recommend EcoTools products in general..I have used them for years and they last a long time and the prices are good!
Catherine P.
Houma, LA
Great!! The densely packed bristles for the brush allows for easy, smooth liquid foundation application. I would suggest buffing foundation and dabbing a damp sponge over the whole face for the best finish. Would definitely recommend, and great price point!
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I bought this brush for my new bronzer! It’s given me such a nice, even application! I enjoy the real techniques brushes but this one is beyond soft and applies product perfectly. The handle is small so it’s easier to apply product where you’d like it!
Jennifer S.
Mccordsville, IN
Amazing quality of the bristles. The price tag is amazing as well! I love this brush for any liquid products or to pack on setting powder under the eyes. The brush is also super easy to clean, the bristles dry pretty quick which is awesome! Overall eco tools is an awesome brush brand.
Dani B.
Grand Prairie , TX
Pretty dense brush. I like this for buffing out my contour. It's inexpensive but good quality. The bristles are soft and so far I've had no shedding. I would totally repurchase and recommend. I have not felt the need to replace with pricier ones.
Annie M.
use this brush to apply liquid foundation and to blend stick foundations and I love it. My skin is a mix of oily and dry, not really combination because it switches back and forthn yet this brush works perfectly to distribute and blend.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This complexion brush is so nice! The cruelty free hairs are packed in tight and really helps to create a more full coverage look with whatever foundation you choose. I love it best with powder formulations, like IT Cosmetics or bareMinerals.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION