BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Susan J.
East Grand Forks
This brush has so many bristles! It works great for my tinted moisturizer or B.B. cream. The wood handle feels ergonomic in my hand, and the high bristle count blends makeup flawlessly. When I use this brush I never see a line by my jaw. I would definitely recommend it.
Isabelle H.
I just purchased this because I don’t have a brush like this one. My other foundation brushes are less dense than this one. It applies my foundation SO full coverage which I love. It’s a great price, purchased at WalMart. My go to application for foundation recently. ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION
Angie J.
arvada, CO
I love this brush! I use it with my daily face makeup, and it makes the product look so smooth and even! Once I started using it I felt like I was using a lot less product too!
Rachel B.
Albuquerque, NM
Thoroughly okay. It’s a very soft brush which makes the application nice, however my foundation always ends up a bit streaky no matter how I try to apply the foundation. I’ve also noticed that when using this brush, my foundation sinks into my lines a bit more than if I’m using my beauty blender.
Felicia F.
Richland, WA
I've mentioned this in other reviews but I absolutely love these brushes. Though I got this one free I have found that the brand is high quality and affordable. I will contine to purchase and reccomend this brand for sure. Thank you again Influenster!
Its not all the time that you find good quality makeup brushes for a lower price so at first I was pretty skeptical because I found this brush in TJMaxx but I heard it was an okay brand. This brush did not disappoint me at all and my makeup wont come out perfect if I dont use it every time.
Fernanda F.
West Valley City
Personally, I use this brush for my everyday subtle contour. The brush feels soft against the skin but the bristles (if that’s what you call them 😂) on the brush are held together close and tightly which gives you more control over your application.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
This is something I use with all my daily looks! I do like that it is very soft and holds a lot of product. I use I often and it never seems to cake up with product even though I use it for my heavy foundations. Super nice that Influenster sent me this for free!
Victoria C.
Covington
I use this brush to apply my foundation and it works pretty well. I don’t see anything wrong with the brush. It’s not perfect but the brush gets the job done. There’s nothing spectacular about this brush but there’s nothing bad about it either.
Isabel D.
This brush is amazing. I bought it on a whim and I have been using it for months. I purchased mine from Ulta and they are super inexpensive. I’ve never used and eco tools product before but I will definitely be checking out more of their brushes.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION