BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Krystal R.
I purchased this at Walgreens when it launched, but sadly, it turned out to not be what I expected. At first, I always used it to apply my foundation, and it was ok. The bad part is to clean it. It was so hard to clean it, I had to throw it away. The foundation was stuck in the bristles, even if I tried to clean it thoroughly, it was still there. Be aware of it.
Pamela P.
I love this brush I use it to put foundation under my eyes. The price is descent and I purchased it from Sprouts Farmers Market. I use it daily for under eyes foundation application. I want to buy another soon. Just because I love the one I have. It’s good quality and will last forever if you care for it properly.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
This foundation brush is giant w/ full coverage for loose powders. I wanted something more natural instead of my cheapy plastic bristle brushes. The brush is soft and I like the wooden handles. I bought another set;)👍🏼
Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
I like this brush but it’s not really for me. I wear a powder foundation and this brush is a little too compact (bristle wise) for my application. It is however very soft to the skin and easy to manage but left my power foundation very splotchy. Could be user error but it didn’t really work for me.
Jaileen A.
Stamford , CT
I have to say though most of their brushes are really soft this on take the cake I use it to apply foundation it does a pretty good job blending and i would recommend if you want something as soft as a feather to apply foundation or just to use with your setting powder you can use it different ways!
Asia M.
The eco tools wonder cover complexion eco tool is a great valued product. I love the way it feels across my dark complexion dry skin type. I use this tool when applying my full coverage makeup
Mistydawn K.
Peever
I’m not sure if this is really for foundation/concealer 😂 but I use this on my days I need more coverage with my makeup. And I really love the outcome of my face and I’m happy with the coverage I get. It was hard at first to figure out but I got it down how to use it. Or how it works for me ☺️
Lori D.
Indianapolis, IN
This brush is too dense and stiff to work very well with certain foundations. Left my foundation very streaky and noticeable, not very well blended. Thought I would try something new, but it definitely wasn’t worth it! Might work better with a few specific foundations, but definitely doesn’t work well with any of the ones I use regularly.
Erin S.
Madison
This brush is way too dense for me. Because it's so dense, it feels like a mild version of rubbing sandpaper on your face. It seems to really bring out the dry spots in my face and the bristles are not very soft. I think that a softer brush does a much better job at applying foundation.
Jennifer D.
 This is my favorite brush for applying liquid foundation.  I tend to have oily to combination skin, and this brush helps my foundation go on evenly  helps to cover any acne I may have. In fact, I love all the brushes by eco-tools And plan to add more to my make up case.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION