BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Samantha F.
Brush works good. Just wanting to find something better for me. It is a cheaper way to go - in my opinion. It is easy to handle and easy to use. Glides along your face pretty well. I use it just about everyday. I am satisfied with this product and will continue to use it even if I were to find something that I like better. Just won’t use it on a daily basis.
Andy🌸 G.
Houston
THESE BRUSHES ARE AMAZING! The texture is great, they’re so soft and none of the bristles come off! Ita crazy. It applies your makeup so good and you can definitely blend with them. I definitely recommend, especially to beginners, it will help a lot! If y’all can feel the bristles before buying them then y’all will really want to buy them!
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
My husband bought me this for Christmas because he knows I love makeup.. but I’m not a fan of it. I feel like it sucks up a lot of my foundation, & you can’t stipple with it because the bristles are hard. You have to drag it across your skin, causing streaks.. it just didn’t work out for me. I love EcoTools as a brand though!
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
Toss all foundation brushes you’ve indulged in because this is a game changer! I even think this blends smoother than a beauty blender for my cream foundation. You could add a serum if you want, but this is working just fine without it. Everything blends evenly, and there isn’t any foundation left over on the brush
Kathryn/Ryn M.
I use this brush to apply my blush, and I find it does a great job! The bristles are soft, yet firm, which allows for an even blending of product onto your cheeks (as long as you don’t press down too hard- let the brush do the work!) I am vegan, so I love that this brush is environmentally friendly and cruelty-free!
jana s.
Evansville, IN
I've not noticed anything different about these brushes ad other brushes I've owned in the past, but they are still really nice. They don't leave streaks when applying foundation, they help your eye shadow stay on and they are overall great brushes. I would recommend them.
Krystal R.
I purchased this at Walgreens when it launched, but sadly, it turned out to not be what I expected. At first, I always used it to apply my foundation, and it was ok. The bad part is to clean it. It was so hard to clean it, I had to throw it away. The foundation was stuck in the bristles, even if I tried to clean it thoroughly, it was still there. Be aware of it.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
This foundation brush is giant w/ full coverage for loose powders. I wanted something more natural instead of my cheapy plastic bristle brushes. The brush is soft and I like the wooden handles. I bought another set;)👍🏼
Pamela P.
I love this brush I use it to put foundation under my eyes. The price is descent and I purchased it from Sprouts Farmers Market. I use it daily for under eyes foundation application. I want to buy another soon. Just because I love the one I have. It’s good quality and will last forever if you care for it properly.
Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
I like this brush but it’s not really for me. I wear a powder foundation and this brush is a little too compact (bristle wise) for my application. It is however very soft to the skin and easy to manage but left my power foundation very splotchy. Could be user error but it didn’t really work for me.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION