BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Erica O.
akron
I’m not crazy about this brush. It’s very short and tends to scratch my face when I use it. Also, it tends to make any powders that I use with it very streaky, and does not blend well at all. Would not recommend.
Hannah C.
sadler
I used this a couple times under my eyes in place of my normal beauty blender. This was a mistake. This brush makes my powder look cakey and my eyes wrinkled. It is decent for carving out the cheek bones though.
member-31200
I love this brush for foundation! It doesnt soak up tons od foundation, because lets be honest that stuff IS EXPENSIVE! It leaves your complexion looking smooth and gorgeous!
Karami B.
Knoxville, TN
Fabulous brush! Great for foundation, especially liquid and cream! Provides and airbrush look that you would get with a Sephora level tool. Price and quality are great, I’d purchase again.
Bekah A.
Good quality, good price. I would say some of the bristles started coming out and sticking to my face, which is not cool. I will keep using unless the shedding gets out of hand.
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
I love exo tools not only are they lost cost but they are very efficient. They last a good amount of time and are good for anyone who is starting to use makeup. I would totally recommend this to everyone
Christina A.
I typically do not like using brushes for my foundation. However, this brush works really well for me. I have not had any problems with it, and it applies my foundation really well.
Maria C.
Des Moines
For those of you who try to find the right foundation brush or contour you can use this as both it’s a great brush soft brisles I recommend it
To anyone to use ECOTOOLS SEAMLESS STIPPLING
Jasmine B.
Columbia , SC
Love love love this brush the sleekness of the handle make is easy to use and gives you more control the density of the brush gives you a flawless finish to your makeup
aylor f.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a good starter brush brand i still use them and they haven't broken. Just clean them and you will get use out of them for awhile. Ecotools Makeup Brushes
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION