BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Megan W.
Little Rock
I love this brush for blending foundation in areas around the nose and hairline, and it’s great for contouring, too. Ecotools are so reasonably priced and reliable. Nothing fancy to look at, but gets the job done.
Emely T.
I love Eco Tools. This brush is very soft. Very compacted bristles so packs foundation on for full coverage. Can be used for liquids and powders. I use it almost daily and is still in great condition.
💋CAS🔫 D.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This brush is very soft, however after the first wash, the bristles stared to fall out. Now even when the brush is dry the bristles still fall out when applying my makeup. Definitely will not be buying this again.
Patricia D.
I use this brush for my blush or highlighter I have different ones and sizes it’s very easy to use and very smooth I like the way I can just touch one twice on my blush and it gives exactly the amount that I need
Cole ✌.
I feel like the brush didn’t hold my product if that makes sense. I would dip into translucent powder and tap some excess off and it’s like all of it came off so don’t recommend ECOTOOLS SHEER POWDER
Emily M.
Columbia, KY
This is a great product. I truly like this brush. I reach for this about every other day. I got it for free from my Influenster VoxBox. It’s a good brush and a nice brand. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Nicholle A.
Berlin
I never liked blending out my foundation with a brush, until I found this one. The bristles are so densely packed and incredibly soft. It provides a super full coverage finish with every foundation i’ve used it on with absolutely no streaking.
Chrystine M.
Allen, TX
Absolutely adore this brush for applying foundation. It provides Flawless coverage while still being eco-friendly, and easy on the environment. The synthetic brushes also make my little vegan heart Happy.
Jenn G.
Elyria
Seriously the best drug store brush I have ever used. Bought from Walmart. Best for my foundation, really easy to use and apply. I use it everyday. I clean it once a week and it is still in great shape.
Allie G.
Charlotte
Ecotools brushes are great if you want a makeup brush that will last but does not cost an arm and a leg. I prefer to use their brushes for face powder and face makeup and use other brushes that aren't as thick for eyes. I would continue to buy their face makeup brushes.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION