BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
Sarah S.
Muncie
This brush gets okay coverage, but it doesn’t last very long. I bought it at Ulta and these brushes are reasonably cheap. It’s easy to use, but it was difficult to get coverage super quick. I would probably choose a different brush over this one
Autumn Y.
I really liked this brush at first. It has a great price and it was easy to use. But after a week, when I used it, the bristles would start falling off on my face. It got really annoying to try to get them off without ruining my makeup.
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
Very minimalistic design. It really does look eco friendly. The amount of bristles allows this brush to blend smoothly. The brush is actually very affordable and super soft. I would definitely buy into this line of brushes.
Julie R.
Seaside
The brush is ok. I wasn’t a huge fan of the odd shape and how short the bristles were. The shape made my foundation go on with a smudgy look and it didn’t feel that great, possibly because I have semi sensitive skin.
Julia A.
Clinton, MS
A great brush, but I’m not convinced that it’s worth the price! I love the shape and feeling of the brush, but I don’t know that it’s any better than other brands. I’m also not sure that it is going to last super long!
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
I use this brush right now for my foundation. It a great brush! But it is also very hard to clean due to the bristles being so small and scrunched together. I recommend this if you are a good brush cleaner. Good luck
Hannah A.
Duncanville, TX
Great coverage for foundation application. The only complaint is that the blunt cut of this brush makes it harder to clean (since it doesn’t dry as quickly..). Overall great value for the balance of price and quality!
Ang M.
Columbus
Purchased at: ULTA
Gets the job done but I’ve used better brushes.
Doesn’t feel like it blends everything as well. Did not achieve the airbrushed look I was looking for. Bought it because it was on sale. For the price, would recommend.
Emely T.
I love Eco Tools. This brush is very soft. Very compacted bristles so packs foundation on for full coverage. Can be used for liquids and powders. I use it almost daily and is still in great condition.
Megan W.
Little Rock
I love this brush for blending foundation in areas around the nose and hairline, and it’s great for contouring, too. Ecotools are so reasonably priced and reliable. Nothing fancy to look at, but gets the job done.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION