BY ECOTOOLS

The Wonder Cover™ Complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry.  see more...

• Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? EC...1 Answers
  • Is there actually a difference between this brush and the...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This brush is perfect for contouring, I usually use if for my highlighter because it’s easier to manage and great to blend" in 17 reviews
  • "I have used this for applying my liquid and powder foundation. Works wonders on my combination skin. Liquid really sets with this and the powder even outs nicely with this brush. Wet with water or setting spray and apply highlighter or blush for pigmented colors!" in 8 reviews
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
I can't even begin to say enough good things about this brush. I got this brush because I wanted something that was thick but also small enough to get into all the creases of my skin. Let me tell you; this was the perfect brush to purchase! The brissels made me a little nervous at first since they are so short but they work like a dream! The product is pushed into my skin and it looks flawless. I got another one for my highlight as well and it is seriously so perfect. I've never been so pleased with a brush before; until this bad boy! I want to buy more just to have as backups!
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been a big fan of EcoTools Cosmetic Brushes/tools for a long time.  My favorites were their bamboo bristles brushes. I lovvvved them to death! I even invested in their brush roll a few years back.

When I like something, I will buy back ups. So, when my last brush needed replacing I was sad that I couldn't find them anymore.  I have quite a few brushes, some really expensive as well, but I was quite intrigued by this new brush. So, I bought one!  And it is AWESOME!!!!!!!   I have only used it with liquid, but I plan to try it with dry minerals foundation soon.
I have to say, the more I play with it, the more I love it. It's officially my new favorite brush. I'm using this brush with my bareMinerals Complexsion Rescue, I am able to stipple, which allows me to use less and the coverage is great!!!! The brushes are tightly packed which makes for quick application. AND the shape allows us to get into the nose area and under the eyes with great ease!!!

🎅🤶Christmas is coming, I say stock up now. 🤶🎅 I didn't want to be without, so I went back to buy another and just happened to hit Ulta when they had it at 40%off, so I scored two!! 🎉😎
Ellyn H.
I personally love this brush for applying liquid foundation. I have oily skin and it does the trick...especially for the price. It gives good coverage if you don't have a lot of acne, but if you have a lot of dark spots/acne, this may not give enough coverage for you. It doesn't soak up a lot of product, so that is a plus! If you are not looking to spend $30+ on a foundation brush, this will do the trick.
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
I don't use this brush as much as some of the other brushes I have, mainly because I don't typically contour my face. But on nights out when I do contour I will use this brush. I have to be more careful using this brush to make sure all my contour doesn't end up in one spot, but it works for occasional use for me.
Amanda L.
Really good buffing brush. It's a little rough because it's so dense, but after using it for a bit it softened up some.

However, even with that but if problem, I don't mind. It leaves my skin looking even and blended really well. It also doesn't soak up a ton of product - so your expensive makeup goes a bit further 😊
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
The brush is soft and feels like good quality, but I personally prefer a beauty blender. I dont like how it comes out kind of streaky sometimes and the coverage isn't as good when using this brush. I've decided to put it in my giveaway pile.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
I’m much more of a beauty blender gal because I like how it makes my foundation look so seamless but I must say this is super full coverage and it looked pretty good as well. I will say it does absorb a lot of Product so you have to keep up with cleaning them but honestly what brush doesn’t do that
gabriele b.
milledgeville
I would recommend using any of the ecotools brushes. They hold up really well, and I’ve had mine for three years now. They’re relatively cheap, but such great quality. I’ve expanded my collection. And would definitely recommend them to anyone who doesn’t want to spend a ton on brushes!
Stephany z.
So first I will say this brush is really soft and applies foundation pretty evenly and it looks ok. HOWEVER since I have blemishes abd oretty dark circles I like to cover up pretty good so I used this brush once so far because I did just receive it a few days ago but I ended up using my eco tools sponges they just cover my problems areas better. I feel like you waste foundation with the brush. This being said I will have to try to use it again. I always end up going back to my eco tools sponges for a full coverage look though so I will be shocked if I find something that works better then those.
Andreas H.
Atlanta
This is my favorite brush to use when applying liquid foundation. The bristles hold on to product while still ensuring that the product actually gets into your face and doesn’t stay stuck in the brush. I prefer it to both MAC and Real Techniques brushes that I have used. This brush does not shed, and is easy to clean.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Is there actually a difference between this brush and the ECOTOOLS WONDER COLOR™ FINISH ?  Looking at them online they look identical.
Elizabeth L.
Greendale, WI
Anyone else find have flawless makeup with this brush? ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION