BY ECOTOOLS

The ULTIMATE SHADE DUO is designed with 2 brushes to shade and blend color for beautiful definition. see more...

Debbie L.
PASCO, WA
Love these eyeshadow brushes, they smooth the eyeshadow on smoothly, the eyeshadow looks great, i need to get more
April H.
Durham , NC
Perfect eye shadow combination brushes. Use for sharp lines and also blending. They do an awesome job!
briana m.
richland
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not a fan of the ecotools brushes. I bought them when I first got into makeup and they got the job done but I ditched them as soon as I got some real techniques brushes. They’re basically the same price but there is a huge difference in quality.
Kadi f.
Milwaukee
The first time I ever felt an eco tools brush I fell in LOVE, not only because the quality is amazing but also because they are so affordable. I've had my eco tool brushes for quite some time now and they really hold up to the test of time even after multiple washings. They are so soft and they never shed. I have high end and low end brushes and these brushes are just as good as my Mac brushes for a quarter of the price.
DeLisa W.
Dundalk, MD
I love these brushes. They are affordable and do the job. I love that they are created with recycled materials. I have bought more of the Eco Tools brushes because I love them. They are soft and bounce back after cleaning. I recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable brush.
Sasha G.
Pueblo, CO
I like eco tools As an affordable makeup brush brand that you can find in most stores like Walmart. I do feel the brushes are a little stiff and hard to work with when applying eyeshadows and they aren’t my go to but like I said, they work as an affordable and easily purchased brush.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
I like these for highlighting.. They get the job done!
Easy to apply easy to use. Not expensive at all..
Destinee H.
Laurel
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how soft these brushes are. They blend out products very well. I do have a few other of the brushes but can’t remember off the top of my head but they are really good especially if your just starting out in makeup because they’re affordable as well.
Megz 🐹.
Brookfield, IL
The hairs on these brushes stay which is great for the price. These brushes are good quality and have lasted a long time. Will buy again.
Callie B.
Sterling
Love the brushes wish they sold a huge brush set in Walmart rather than ordering it online
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I got these earlier will be reviewing :)