BY ECOTOOLS

The ULTIMATE SHADE DUO is designed with 2 brushes to shade and blend color for beautiful definition. see more...

Chelsea N.
Quick & easy. I like knowing I can always amazon prime them or grab them at target or something if I’m out of town or just don’t feel like washing my brushes lol 😂 the hold up well though, & don’t shed.
Haley C.
Kennesaw, GA
I use these brushes almost every day, and thy hold up fairly well for cheap brushes. I have typically oily skin and it hold the shadows well. The size of the brush fits well in my hand and overall I love these brushes for the price.
Kaylee M.
Georgetown
I have this duo and I loved it until I had bought an it cosmetics shade brush and I love it more. But for beginner make up girls this brush would be amazing for you. You can find this tool in almost any drug store or even Walmart.
Leah M.
Phoenix
Love this brand of brushes and love that they are affordable and work well. I have mostly dry skin...compared to others these brushes are efficient and easy to use. Also apply makeup well and yes I would buy again and recommend these.
Christina H.
Port Arthur, TX
I love my EcoTools makeup brushes! They’re so affordable and hold up their value! The bristles don’t break, they was easily, pick up make perfect and blend out smoothly. Always my go-to brushes!
Taylor B.
Louisville
Overall when I first started playing around with makeup, I was very impressed with these brushes. Over the years I have noticed that I reach for my others before these. But they are wonderful for starting out practicing makeup.
Jasmine H.
I use these brushes for my eyeshadow and they worked amazingly. The bristles are very soft and they pick up a nice amount of product. They are comfortable to hold and do not shed any bristles. I highly recommend these brushes.
Brie H.
Wilmington, DE
I use the shade duo ecotools brushes daily. They're easy to work with when blending various eye shadows for a smokey eye look. The brushes are inexpensive in comparison to other brand. It's easy to apply eye shadow using these brushes. I was not disappointed in the quality. The majority of my brushes are eco tools and the brand is very friendly to use on my face and skin.
Amy K.
Mexia
Really like these for all over lid and outer corner eyeshadow. They’re very soft bristles and a really good price for the quality. Will definitely be buying more of these brushes in the future.
Hanna A.
Kent
I love my ecotools brushes! Having the duo set is nice as it offers two different sizes/shapes. I use the smaller more compact one for my creases and the larger on for the other areas of my eyelid. I would recommend this duo
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I got these earlier will be reviewing :)