BY ECOTOOLS

The ULTIMATE SHADE DUO is designed with 2 brushes to shade and blend color for beautiful definition. see more...

Savanah N.
Such great quality!!! The brushes really work so well for their price point, and I honestly cannot tell that they are not high end! These brushes are perfect for beginners, as they are soft to the touch & easy to use!!
Vickie S.
This was one of the sets I purchased when I started building my brush collection.  I still use them now even though I have other brushes.  They work just that good.  These are great for beginners.
Hannah B.
Bedford
These are so great to travel with! They are very nice feeling and make the product the way it should look. I never have a problem with these brushes. I normally get them from Walmart or target! I would decently recommend these! Very good use out of them!!
Raquel O.
Manhattan
These are really good brushes. Not the softest in the world but you definitely get what you pay for and get the job done. I usually use my fingers to apply eyeshadow but use these brushes to perfect and blend and add.
Kate D.
Centreville, VA
I use this on a daily basis for my work make up. I like because it gives a nice finishing touch with my eye shadow and is one of mu favorite make up to. I bought this at sephora for aroun $3 and it was really worth it
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
These brushes were just okay, not my favorite but not the worst I’ve tried. They’re definitely higher quality that some of the Morphe brushes I own! I just have higher quality brushes from MAC and Sigma that I prefer
Emma M.
I love this brush set! I got it for Christmas one year and I’ve been using it ever since. I’m and eyeshadow fanatic and this has helped me step my game so much it blends dreamily and is an all around amazing brush!
Tina T.
Some of my favorite brushes for packing color on my lids and getting a very vivid, full look. Love the smaller brush for my crease, under eye, and getting into any other tight areas. Would definitely recommend!
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I really like this DUO pack of brushes. I find while they are a little bit stiffer than id like for my shaders i use both for different things. I like to use the flat top one for the outer V and the other as a flat packing brush.
Kailyn H.
mead
Love these brushes to get the perfect blend with eyeshadow, they are extremely easy to use and I use mine almost everyday to do my makeup for insta. I have normal skin, so it applies very easily and i would definitely recommend this to a friend
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I got these earlier will be reviewing :)