BY ECOTOOLS

The ULTIMATE SHADE DUO is designed with 2 brushes to shade and blend color for beautiful definition. see more...

Velia C.
Balch Springs, TX
I absolutely love using these brushes for my brows to blend out after cleaning up and also suchhhh a great price for good product quality. They are so easy to use and would definitely recommend them as well as the sponge which doesn’t grab so much product making you apply more and more.
Lauren H.
Joplin
Ecotools brushes are so good. These eyeshadows brushes get used daily and wash ed regularly. They still feel like they’re brand new and are really soft. Shadow application goes smoothly and I would recommend these brushes for the price!
emma d.
Algonquin, IL
these brushes are perfect for the eyes! they are very inexpensive and soft. they are synthetic brushes as well. i use them a lot with my eyeshadows. they can be found at a lot of different drug stores and beauty stores and are a great value!
Chelsie M.
Coachella , CA
These Ecotools brushes are amazing!!! I really love the way they’re compact so it’s easier to apply makeup and they’re very easy to clean as well. I don’t ever use any other brand of brushes if it’s not Ecotools. Absolutely love this duo!!!
lauren w.
Chattanooga
I bought these because I am a lover of Target and Target has a giant EcoTools collection. I'm not a huge eyeshadow user, so I had semi-low expectations for a brush. These are very affordable, and so far seem to hold up pretty well. They do tend to drop a lot of shadow as I'm applying it to my lid, but I assume that comes with the price. I haven't given them their first wash yet because these were a very recent purchase, but I figure that they'll hold up pretty well after the wash.
Kristen K.
I own these and use them almost every day for my eyeshadow! They apply and blend makeup so well. I LOVE how soft and smooth they are. They bristles don't shed. They are affordable and just lovely overall. HIGHLY recommend these to anyone who wants a cheap, but high-quality makeup brush.
Rena C.
I have a few Ecotool brushes and they all work well. The bristles are soft and apply product evenly. The only brush I didn’t like was the foundation one because it kept losing hair, but none of the other brushes have that problem.
Tiffany W.
Decent entry-level brushes. I prefer the blending brushes that come in a different set than these. But if you are looking for an affordable, full size brush set to get you started with some makeup looks (or if you need a second disposable set) you can’t go wrong with these. They can be found at tons of retailers as well which makes it easy for you to get you hands on them!
Anndria N.
I bought these from Walgreens because they looked like they were on sale but they weren’t lol. Anyway, I love eco tools brushes, I love that they’re cruelty free, I love how soft they are, they’re easy to clean. I just love them.
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
They work well, great price point. Mediocre brush, but they do the job. I used to use all the time, for the value it’s great but in the big picture there’s definitely better and definitely worse. I will buy again if I’m in a bind
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I got these earlier will be reviewing :)