BY ECOTOOLS

The ULTIMATE SHADE DUO is designed with 2 brushes to shade and blend color for beautiful definition. see more...

Gabriela C.
These brushes are affordable and can be purchased at any drugstore, like CVS or Target. They are great quality for their price and are perfect brushes for beginners that just need a few brushes to start out with as they learn how to do makeup. I was given these brushes as a gift several years ago when I first started to do makeup, and mine are STILL in usable condition! This is very impressive for the price of these brushes and I highly recommend them.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I previously owned some eyeshadow brushes from Sonia Kasuk and they were so rough on my eyes I had to stop using them. I am very familiar with the Ecotools brand and went straight for them for replacements. I am glad I chose these brushes because they are perfect for simple or more dramatic looks, and they are some of the softest brushes I have ever owned. The price is also great for the quality. ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE SHADE DUO
Kaitlyn M.
Bardstown
This isn’t the exact ones I have. But they are close. I could not find the ones I have.

I have the dual sided and I absolutely love them. They are definitely my favorite to work with. I love the feel of them. They’re lightweight and feel comfortable in my hand. I’m able to place my eyeshadow exactly where I need it in order to achieve the look I’m going for.

On top of them being so easy and comfortable, I also enjoy the fact I don’t have to take four brushes around when I travel. I can take two or one depending on what I’m needing. I got mine at Walmart and they’ve been the best brushes I have bought.

I have talked with several girls that I work with who actually buy the pricey brushes, and they have told me that if they could do it all over again, they’d just get the eco tools. For now they are just going to use their pricey brushes until they can’t.
Jamie M.
Gainesville
Worst brushes you could ever use for eyeshadows. These are stiff with very short hairs so they do not blend anything. You end up with huge patches of eyeshadow all over. Big splotches of pigment and no way to blend them out. Plus they feel terrible on the eyes and you are trying to blend and all you are doing is scratching the heck out of your eyes and pulling at the skin. Just terrible.
Margaret L.
Somerville, MA
Another great value and starter brushes for shadows. I got these for a friend who was just starting to use eye shadow and just needed solid basics for simple eye looks. These are also easy to clean and last a few months with good upkeep. I always recommend this brand to my friends who are just starting with makeup.
Heather W.
Like all my other Ecotools brushes I fell in love with this set the first time I used it. It's easy to create lots of different makeup looks using these brushes and the brand gives you a very good value for your money. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Ecotools brushes I have used.
MiriamP (.
They are overall good.. but they aren’t amazing they blend well but I’ve tried better! They have a nice design but I noticed that dust was more likely to stick to these brushes than my real techniques for some reason. So I’d have dust on my face or small pieces of lint stick on my face
Alicia G.
Vancouver, Wa
For cheap brushes they work well! I mainly use them when I'm traveling. They pick up products nicely, they blend them well. I bought the 2 duo sided brushes for my sister since she's just starting out in makeup. I would recommend these for anyone who is a beginner or on a budget.
Jasmine B.
Biloxi
The quality of these brushes are amazing! They are super soft against the skin. They apply my eyeshadow very well. They blend and pack on shadow very nicely. It does not require not too much effort. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for new eyeshadow brushes.
Crystal G.
USA
EcoTools are an affordable drug store option that works just as good as any higher end brush set!! I love my shader brushes!! They work very well with product and they clean well!! If your on the hunt for good affordable brushes, go to WalMart and grab you some of these!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I got these earlier will be reviewing :)