ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE CONCEALER DUO uploaded by Becky S.ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE CONCEALER DUO uploaded by Chanel K.ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE CONCEALER DUO uploaded by Barbara M.

BY ECOTOOLS

The ULTIMATE CONCEALER DUO is designed with 2 brushes to cover and blend imperfections for an even and fresh complexion. see more...

ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE CONCEALER DUO
  • "I actually love these brushes, I use them to contour my nose and I've had them forever. I think when I first got them I had some fallout but not much and they have held up sense then. There very easy to clean and always maintain their shape. Plus they are very affordable. I would highly suggest this brush." in 3 reviews
Kai C.
Hillsdale
I will swear by ecotools brushes for my life. They're always soft and hold up when (if) you clean them. Their concealer brushes are soft and small enough to get makeup into the small places you need it, nothing more and nothing less. Other brushes have always felt too rough under my eyes, but these don't. They put my product where I want it without irritating my skin at all. I love them.
Jalesha B.
Ecotool Brushes has to be One of my most affordable brushes it doesn’t take a rocket science to use I have oily skin an they Are very good on my skin they are affordable drugstore brand brushes I would always buy eco-tools
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
I use these conclealer brushes every morning, although I only use it to put it on my face and I don’t use them to actually use them to cover my face, I use a spondge. These brushes were very affordable and I love that because most brushes that you get from like Sephora or ulta are veryyy exspensive.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
I mostly use the larger brush from this duo and I really like it. It spreads concealer really well under the eyes, I usually use it to spread and a sponge to blend. I’ve washed this several times and it holds up very well and comes very clean even though it’s used with cream products.
Brittney H.
Wade
I love how these seem to be made out of recycled materials because they look environmentally friendly. But I have to say that I didn’t find them useful for concealer unless it was using concealer to prime my eyelids before I do any eyeshadow. And they did shed a bit.
Sophie P.
There’s really no use for these brushes in my collection, but they are pretty good. Eco tools as a whole is really good, although the standouts are Eco Tools Blush Brush.

Eco tools makes high quality stuff, but these aren’t really necessary with sponges.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
These are perfect. I use these for concealer under the eyes and on the lids for different looks I’m trying to achieve. They are super soft and make it easy to apply concealer in all areas you need! Will be buying again!
Kali G.
Salem, MA
Love these brushes! The pair is only $5.99 and are my favorite brushes for my concealer. These brushes give an even and smooth application for under my eyes and to cover up blemishes. Such great value for such a good price.
Emma P.
georgetown
The bigger brush that would be used for blending out concealer is very briskly and spiky and does not have as many bristles as needed. The smaller brush is OK for concealer it gets the product stuck in it , And I find it better used as a lip brush.
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
I love these eco tools brushes. They work so well and distribute product well. They are easy to wash and last a long time. So easy to use. I have oily skin but they work fine for me. I would buy more if they time came