ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE AIR DRYER  HAIR BRUSH uploaded by Erin L.
ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE AIR DRYER  HAIR BRUSH

ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE AIR DRYER HAIR BRUSH

BY ECOTOOLS

The Ultimate Air Dryer is a unique brush specially designed to dry hair 40% faster* for less heat damage and quicker prep time.

ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE AIR DRYER  HAIR BRUSH
ECOTOOLS ULTIMATE AIR DRYER HAIR BRUSH
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is fine, super straight, not damaged.

I purchased this through Amazon for just under $9.  I have used the same Goody paddle brush for almost 15 years now (don't worry people....I take very good care of it and keep it clean, looks brand new!).

When this came in I was skeptical because it was super lightweight and not much of a brush.  However this brush is awesome.  Some people have complained that the bristles melted in the heat of the hair dryer - well I don't leave it in direct high heat so that solves that problem - it is constantly moving through my hair.  Some people also complained that it got stuck in their curly hair or didn't detangle it.  I don't suggest this brush for people with super curly or thick hair.
Brianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not buy this for drying purposes. However it does work great for that too. I got it because due to the middle being open it doesn't pull my hair as much as other kinds of brushes. I really like this brush.
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this hair brush. It gets out knots and you can remove hair from the brush very easily. I got this brush from Walmart and I also bought one from Target. My 52 year old dad tried out my hairbrush on vacation and he loved how it dried his hair fast!
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving it three stars to be fair with the brush. When I bought it I thought that it alone would help dry my hair faster, then after looking it up online I found out this is designed to use with a hair dryer, which curly haired me will not do since I know it will only result in a disaster. It was partially my fault but they should explain that on the packaging
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am surprised by this product. I have hair down to my butt! my hair takes a long time to dry, but this time took only 7 minutes. I would most times say that it takes 20 mins. it kept my hair soft and the bristles are soft and smooth. keeps the tangles out too while drying. love this item so much!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this eco tools brush and after one use I am highly impressed with it. It brushed through my hair smoothly, which can be a big issue for me since I have wavy hair. I also love that the design makes it easy to clean the bristles.
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second time I buy this product, it's a matter of fact I bought 3; they are amazing to comb my hair, very affordable price and last a long time, even my husband that is very picky with his brush is using this one