EcoTools Ultimate Air Dryer Brush uploaded by Erin L.

BY ECOTOOLS

This EcoTools brush is the ultimate air dryer with a unique shape that allows it to work as a diffuser. This allows air to travel through the brush to create gorgeous, natural-looking waves and curls. PRODUCT FEATURES Designed to dry hair 40% faster for less heat damage and faster prep time. Detangles right out of the shower with anti-tangle bristles that nurture the hair and scalp. Brushes and styles hair for a smooth, shiny blowout. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I am surprised by this product. I have hair down to my butt! my hair takes a long time to dry, but this time took only 7 minutes. I would most times say that it takes 20 mins. it kept my hair soft and the bristles are soft and smooth. keeps the tangles out too while drying. love this item so much!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this hair brush. It gets out knots and you can remove hair from the brush very easily. I got this brush from Walmart and I also bought one from Target. My 52 year old dad tried out my hairbrush on vacation and he loved how it dried his hair fast!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I just got this eco tools brush and after one use I am highly impressed with it. It brushed through my hair smoothly, which can be a big issue for me since I have wavy hair. I also love that the design makes it easy to clean the bristles.
Milena M.
Milena M.
Triangle , Va
This is the second time I buy this product, it's a matter of fact I bought 3; they are amazing to comb my hair, very affordable price and last a long time, even my husband that is very picky with his brush is using this one
Amany I.
Amany I.
Giving it three stars to be fair with the brush. When I bought it I thought that it alone would help dry my hair faster, then after looking it up online I found out this is designed to use with a hair dryer, which curly haired me will not do since I know it will only result in a disaster. It was partially my fault but they should explain that on the packaging