EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges

Does this sponge work better wet or dry? I’ve tried it with my liquid foundation on the flat side and didn’t feel like it worked as well as using a brush. Am I using it wrong?
Start your review of EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges!
Product Highlights
These are a great size for smaller areas like eyelids and under the eye area. These can also be used for contour with the effective straight line. Best to use damp great tool.in reviews
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the eco products the brushes and sponges are great. They are recyclable , and price friendly . These are great for blending make up and have different style sponges other than just this one .
Sara R.
Payson, UT
EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges uploaded by Sara R.
Perfect for minimal makeup! Blend concealer with the round end, and pack in loose powder with the flat. The tip gets flimsy very quickly regardless if there is or isn’t water use. Overall, a pretty reliable beauty sponge that proves a smooth finish!
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
This little sponge is great and super precise. Its great for your under eyes. Or your nose if you bake with powder.its super soft on my skin. EcoTools makes great products that are environmentally friendly so its a win win situation. I bought them on sale which is even better. I would recommend these sponges #ecotools #sponges #wakeupmakeup #makeup #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #beauty #beat EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges
Alexis L.
San Gabriel, CA
EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges uploaded by Alexis L.
I'm sad that I finished the pack of these cause they're so soft but so good! Lol I creme concealer also goes on flawless. I promise I dodnt add a filter. I just did a focus/blur for background.
iliana A.
chino
Great product! Love that it’s made with recycled material , works great with liquid makeup I use it everyday .
Maria B.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: CVS
Excellent material! Super soft on the skin!!!! Durables and washables!!! Super easy to apply!!! And this particular shape helps a lot with the under eye coverage!!! Is a must every time I’m buying make up!!! EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges
maritza M.
EcoTools Tri-Fecting Wedges uploaded by maritza M.
Applicator works magic! No hard lines .! And and smooth easy to wash . Works good when a little wet .
Zoe C.
Riverton
I was hoping this would be a less expensive alternative to a beauty blender or real techniques sponge. But it soaked up all the product and applied splotchy or didn’t apply any at all
Christy A.
I love Ecotools and I was so excited when I saw they had a beauty blender. Using it is so soft on my skin. The only issue I have with it is cleaning it. It tears very easily if you’re rough with it. Besides that I have no issues with it. I love it!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I adore this sponge !! It has just the right firmness where others fall short . It allows the makeup to not be all absorbed in so that you are wasting all your product !!! Not all sponges are made equal , ladies !! This sponge also has amazing cuts . It is fantastic all the way around and cleans beautifully. I have tried them all and believe me I am very partial to Real Techniques but the the texture of Ecos latest shave got me like 😮!!! Wal mart and online offer this for a fantastic price and if you use ibotta you can get even more cash back — just sayin!!!