BY ECOTOOLS

Compact to easily style on-the-go! see more...

Amber N.
Potsdam
I used to have VERY long hair that would get tangled easily. This brush made my life better by making my hair amazing and soft.
S S.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
They make the best affordable brushes and tools. I’m a big fan of this brush especially the one with the hole in the middle
Megan T.
Hate this brush. My hair is way too thick and it doesn't do a thing. Wouldn't recommend. Wet brushes all the way!!
Savannah B.
Springdale, AR
I loved using this brush. It took all of the tangles out easily and even worked great with my tender headed niece.
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
Great brush, recommended for in shower use great with shampooing and conditioning hair. Love this product.
paige 💕.
Springfield
Since my hair has lots of tangles I use this! It works great and does the job everyday! I would recommend!
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT......
Marie R.
Tunnel Hill
My favorite brand of makeup brushes. Not to soft make my make up look amazing after using these tools
Mariana M.
Tampa, FL
It fulfills its function when it comes to untangling my hair and fits perfectly in my bag, I love it!
Camden G.
Wilmington, NC
I have very tangled hair and this brush is amazing. Doesn’t rip or tear my hair. Great price too